• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted
(10-06-2018, 07:30 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Jens,

I believe you can already accomplish that (if I'm understanding you correctly). Just go to Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song Title Format and you can add SETLIST_NOTES for setlist notes or SONG_NOTES for song notes (or both). You can then long press your setlist on the setlists tab, tap the three dots at the top right and select Generate Song List. You can send the output to the clipboard, a file, an email program, etc. Let me know if that is not what you need. I don't currently support outputting the song number unless it's part of the song title or in a different field such as Custom or Custom2. If you want me to add support for generating that number based upon the song's position in the setlist, that would require an update.

Mike

I've added it in the library settings and now it works like I want. Thanks a lot for this tip.
Generating song numbers based on their position in a setlist would be "nice to have" --> if you have time for it.

Jens

Messages In This Thread
RE: Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted - by conductor_63 - 10-07-2018, 10:46 PM