• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving vertical scrolling on a per piece basis
Thanks for the response.

Yes, I am using single page display in landscape orientation with half page turns.  Unfortunately I can't get this to work.

I have a page that has a song title and 5 bars of music.  Three bars of music are displayable on the screen at one time.  I can set the first scroll position below the song title so that I am displaying the first 3 bars of music.  This works fine.  However, I am unable to scroll to any second position that will allow the second 2 bars of music to display. 

When I open the song it does display the first 3 bars of music (with the song title at the top correctly not displayed.)  However, when I scroll down I only get an additional bar (the 4th) and a little bit of the 5th.  I'd have to hit the pedal an additional time for the 5th bar (to the rest of the page) to display.  Namely, it doesn't scroll down all the way to the second scroll position.

It would be nice if it would honor the second scroll position and display from that scroll position to the end of the page, (which is less than one screen distance.)
NuVision 13.3" Full HD - 16GB - Android Internet Tablet with Keyboard Case, Stand & Stylus (TM1318) - Purple

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving vertical scrolling on a per piece basis - by RVDowning - 10-05-2018, 01:35 AM