• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical scrolling again
In order for what you are describing to work, you'd have to choose one of the following:

1) Use the single page display in landscape orientation but do not enable half page turns. Instead, use a pedal with a scroll action such as "scroll page down or turn page at bottom" and then scroll in increments such as 30% with each page turn (you can specify the scroll amount in the pedal settings).

2) Use the vertical scrolling display mode in landscape and this will automatically scroll 33% of the page with every page turn. You can use the "fit width" page scaling mode to increase the sheet music to its largest size this way.

There are also other things that I could change in MobileSheetsPro. I could change the single page display in landscape to have a new option to scroll with page turns instead of just turning the page. It would then scroll 33% at a time like the vertical scrolling display mode, and then turn the page when at the bottom. This obviously increases the complexity of the page turning logic, but if it makes the mode more useful to people, I'm open to making the change. I could also change the half page turn mode to handle the scenario where the page is more than 2x the height of the screen. It's weird to call it half page turns if you could turn the page three or more times and it just scrolled a new half page into view each time. At that point, it's more like "half screen" page turns, not half page turns.

Let me know your thoughts.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Vertical scrolling again - by RVDowning - 10-06-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling again - by Zubersoft - 10-06-2018, 11:12 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling again - by RVDowning - 10-06-2018, 10:31 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling again - by Cancoillotte - 09-09-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Vertical scrolling again - by BRX - 09-10-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: Vertical scrolling again - by Zubersoft - 09-10-2019, 12:21 PM