• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete Set List - does file remain?
Hi,  I'm wondering if when I delete 1 or more set lists, which contain 1 or more songs, do the associated songs get deleted as well or do they remain both in the Mobile Sheets file collection AND the Windows File System?  I've done some testing myself and seem to have inconsistent results.  My preference would be that I can delete a group of set lists but not affect the files they contain.

Thanks!

Mobile Sheets V.2.3.8
Windows 10
Surface Pro 4
Deleting a setlist does not delete the songs in it. Deleting a song is the only way a file would be removed off the file system, and only if a) you specify that you want the file deleted on the confirmation dialog, and b) the file is not used by any other songs.

Mike
(10-09-2018, 02:55 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Deleting a setlist does not delete the songs in it. Deleting a song is the only way a file would be removed off the file system, and only if a) you specify that you want the file deleted on the confirmation dialog, and b) the file is not used by any other songs.

Mike
Hi! Thank you so much for your quick reply!

This is what I would have expected, and I'm happy to hear this is how the app works.

Richard.