• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import Settings Pop-up Window Size
Sorry for the delay in responding.

The following screenshots are what I am seeing when I try and input two separate entries in the composer field as I am doing now so I can have separate entries for the composer & lyricist which I like to do for viewing purposes in the Library tab for Composer.

Once I make an entry and save it, regardless of whether I use the drop down or create a new entry and regardless on how I save it, when I attempt to add the second entry the entire contents of the Import Settings pop-up window shifts and the labels become unreadable.

While just typing in the info and hitting enter may work, when you already have multiple entries in the database like "Words & Music or just Music by W, X, Y and Z" and you want to enter "Words & Music by just W, X and Y", you have to type in almost the entire line to be sure you are getting the right names.

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]

[Image: Untitled2.jpg]

In addition as you can see from this screen shot, if I attempt adding the second entry via the drop down, I can't read those entries either.

[Image: Untitled3.jpg]

In the mean time I'll try what you suggested for the companion in regards to Library tabs.

Thanks!!

Messages In This Thread
Import Settings Pop-up Window Size - by Scherzo - 10-25-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: Import Settings Pop-up Window Size - by Scherzo - 10-28-2018, 02:37 AM