• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request - Single Button to Synchronize Library over the Cloud
I am the  leader of a retiree band and we like to use mobile sheets pro very much. 
I prepare all the songsheets on my tablet and share it with my bandmates over the cloud (in our case "dropbox")
But for my older and non technical bandmates it is very hard to understand all the steps, that are neccessary to synchronize their tablets with the cloud.

Isn't it possible to implement a kind of script or macro, that does all the steps with a single press on a button?
This would be a great improvment on the program.

Best Regards
Klaus
(10-26-2018, 09:50 PM)Klack Wrote: I am the  leader of a retiree band and we like to use mobile sheets pro very much. 
I prepare all the songsheets on my tablet and share it with my bandmates over the cloud (in our case "dropbox")
But for my older and non technical bandmates it is very hard to understand all the steps, that are neccessary to synchronize their tablets with the cloud.

Isn't it possible to implement a kind of script or macro, that does all the steps with a single press on a button?
This would be a great improvment on the program.

Best Regards
Klaus
Ok, I found an Update of the Android App this morning, where at least the "last used path is kept in mind" and I can press the start button immidiately. This helps already a lot, thanks!

Regards
Klaus
I'm glad that helps a little. I would like to simplify the process a little bit, but even with a "one button" type approach, you will still need to configure the settings the first time you do it. So now that the path is automatically reselected, it's basically as simple as a one-button approach. Just tap "start" after going to that screen.

Mike