• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last version 2.3.9 30 Oct. issue
Hi,
since the October 30 update, the application closes at startup after one second.
My tablet is in version 4.2.2.
I have already reinstalled the application and restarted the tablet without success.
Can you give me access to the previous version pending a fix?
Hello DPInfo,

Which app store did you purchase off of? I need to identify which version may have a problem. Downgrading is not possible as the database was changed between the last version and the current one. I can get a fix released extremely quickly if there is an obvious error. I have received no crash reports yet for version 2.3.9.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike I also can't launch the app either since the recent update
Hi Mike, same Problem on my Tablet ASUS ME302C, Android-Version 4.3.
(10-31-2018, 05:50 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello DPInfo,

Which app store did you purchase off of? I need to identify which version may have a problem. Downgrading is not possible as the database was changed between the last version and the current one. I can get a fix released extremely quickly if there is an obvious error. I have received no crash reports yet for version 2.3.9.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
I did the same thing as DPInfo with the same result before coming to the forum.  I purchased my update from the Google Store.  Earlier yesterday I had purchased the Windows 10 version from Microsoft store and needed to update the Android version so they would sync.  That's when I could no longer view the Android version.
(10-31-2018, 08:09 PM)W_Engel Wrote: Hi Mike, same Problem on my Tablet ASUS ME302C, Android-Version 4.3.

Hi Mike 

The app will not run on my Samsung version 4.2.2.  Was fine up to this version.  App turns off immediately after load.  Downloaded from Play Store.  Other devices are working fine.

Regards,

Jerryghr
I'm guessing this has something to do with the changes I made to support the new AirTurn Direct Mode which only works on devices running 4.4 or higher. I had to play some games in order to get the code to build for devices running lower Android versions. I will work on reproducing the issue and will get a fix released ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike
I just submitted an update to address crashes on devices below Android 4.4. It should be available for download within a couple hours. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Mike
(11-01-2018, 01:43 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I just submitted an update to address crashes on devices below Android 4.4. It should be available for download within a couple hours. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Mike

Thank You.  1st Class customer service!!!!

Regards,

Jerryghr
Hi,
I reinstall the application and it works again.

Thank you.
(10-31-2018, 05:50 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello DPInfo,

Thanks,
Mike

Hi,

Same symptoms, fails to load, XOOM 4.1.2 Google playstore Companion 2.7.7 tried several uninstall re-install no sucess yet. 1:30 PM Arizone US time zone

Fred
Hi Mike, thank you for the immediate fix
You are welcome - I had to produce a completely separate installation for devices below 4.4 to fix the issue. This was caused by the introduction of AirTurn Direct Mode which only works on 4.4 and above. So the version I produce for devices below that has to strip out all the airturn direct mode stuff.

Mike
Hi Mike, my 2.3.9 does not start either. My Android version is 4.0.4 and my kernel version is 3.1.10 My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1

I deleted data and cleared cache to no avail. I hope this move did not blow away my chart annotations.

What do I do now? I know my device's OS is no longer being rev'd and at some point I'll have to buy a new tablet, but hopefully not now.

Mark
Version 2.4.0 was released late last night  If you install that version, it should work again on your tablet.

Mike