• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List for GUEST sINGERS
Is it possible to print a list of all titles, along with the key?  We often have guest singers that would like to see our list of songs so they can pick a tune to sing.

Regards,

Jerryghr
"Generate Song List" is the feature you are looking for. It is available for setlists and collections.
You can configure it with 
Library Settings - Generate Song List Format
If you configure tab as separator key, readability of the generated text list is much better.
The list can easily be imported and beautified with Excel or LibreOffice Calc
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(11-01-2018, 07:29 AM)itsme Wrote: "Generate Song List" is the feature you are looking for. It is available for setlists and collections.
You can configure it with 
Library Settings - Generate Song List Format
If you configure tab as separator key, readability of the generated text list is much better.
The list can easily be imported and beautified with Excel or LibreOffice Calc

Thank you for the information.  I was able to follow your instructions to select the fields 
I needed.

After confirming the selections and saying ok, I am not able to find the text file for printing.

Regards,

Jerryghr
You need to go to the setlists or collections tab, long press the setlist or collection you want to generate the list for, tap the three dots at the top right and select "Generate Song List".

Mike
(11-01-2018, 10:41 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You need to go to the setlists or collections tab, long press the setlist or collection you want to generate the list for, tap the three dots at the top right and select "Generate Song List".

Mike

Thanks for the replies.  I was able to print the required information after following the suggestions.

I was trying to print from the desktop computer and switched to the tablet with cloud print and it worked.

It seems it is only works from the tablet.

Regards,

Jerryghr