• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated MS not working correctly - cannot restore backup - Windows 10
Tried to use my Mobilesheets app today and most all of the songs are blank except for the markings I had made on the sheet. Not able to restore backup of database. The restore failed to complete due to an error - Unable to write database file to disk - Your library may no longer work correctly - Have version running on Windows 10 desktop and Windows 10 Tablet and both started doing this after the update.
I have a fix in place for the issue with restoring backups and I'm in the process of submitting an update to Microsoft. Can you send one of the files that isn't working to mike@zubersoft.com? I updated the PDF library I'm using to the latest version, and I'm wondering if there are problems with that version. If you switch Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference to "Speed", do your scores show up correctly? If you were using "Speed" and you switch to "Quality", does that fix it?

Thanks,
Mike
(11-01-2018, 01:53 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I have a fix in place for the issue with restoring backups and I'm in the process of submitting an update to Microsoft. Can you send one of the files that isn't working to mike@zubersoft.com? I updated the PDF library I'm using to the latest version, and I'm wondering if there are problems with that version. If you switch Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference to "Speed", do your scores show up correctly? If you were using "Speed" and you switch to "Quality", does that fix it?

Thanks,
Mike

I have the same problem "Unable to write database file to disk". Will await update to Microsoft.