• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password protected files
Hi
I'm having the problem that MS does not open password protected (pdf) files. How should I proceed? If a new feature is needed I'd rather save the password/s that I for scores and let the program use to open them rather than entering each time> in y partiicular case I have a single password for 100 pieces and separate passwords for others 
Thanks
MobileSheets should support password protected files. You may need to tap "New" at the top of the screen, then on the files tab, tap the folder and select your file. Then it should prompt you for a password for the file. After entering that, you can save the password, and then you won't be asked to enter it again when loading that song.

Mike
Thanks for the answer and it works with individual files. The prablem I have is that I have a folder with 300+ songs all with the same password. Is there a way I can apply a batch process to open the files from the top directory?
At the moment, no, that is not possible. I would need to add some new features to support that.  I can certainly work on adding a checkbox to the batch import dialog that specifies "password protected files" and if that is checked, it will allow a password to be entered for all of them. How soon would you require that functionality?

Mike