• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse bluetooh
Hello everyone, I want to make a pedal to be able to pass the sheets in android. I have read several post in the forum and I would like to use a mouse bluetooh, dismantle it and with the circuit put it on a pedal of a two-button electric keyboard.
I've tried before anything, see if I can with a mouse bluetooh pass the pages but it does not work despite being connected to the tablet.
  My question is if it does not work because it is the Android version of the program or because it is not configured well on the tablet.
  In the settings of the program I have seen that there are options to configure a mouse but it is usb.
  Let's see if you can help me. Thanks
You need to see if the mouse can operate the tablet outside of MSP. If it can then it is a configuration problem in MSP; if not there is no way MSP can do it.

I was going to do something similar but found that my tablet requires BlueTooth LE (i.e. 4,0). It worked fine on my daughter's Apple magic mose but didn't work on the cheap one I bought - cheap mice tend to be below BLT LE

There are also issues in that a BLT moue will timeout after a period of inactivity and needs to reconnect when a button is pressed.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Geoff has highlighted the real problem when trying to use a mouse or other modified BT device to turn the pages - they almost all have a timeout function (to save battery power) and it ¡s built in to the circuit and cannot be defeated.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Then i think that i have to use a mouse with USB Dodgy