• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSV Import in Windows 10 with MP3s
I have Windows 10 and MobileSheets. I want to import my entire database of songs and corresponding audio-files into MobileSheets.  I tried importing my songs by creating a CSV-file, songs.csv.  I have already imported all my PDFs into mobile-sheets and the MP3s using the same names.  I would like to assign missing information like the artist, genere, etc, but each time I try to import the CSV-file, I am asked to manually select a PDF.  Then, the import asks me to select from a list with the remaining songs in the songs.csv . Afterwards,  first song-PDF is imported and assign to the all of the songs in songs.csv. The corresponding information is imported, but the MP3s are not assigned to the PDFs.   Do I have to assign all of the information and MP3s manually to the PDFs. Any help would be greatly appriciated. 

Here is the first 3 lines of the CSV-file, songs.csv : 

title;pages;artists;composers;genres;keys;signatures;tempos;audio files;
saint-james_d_tuning;1;Louis Armstrong;;Blues;Em|Dm;4/4;;E:\mp3\saint-james_d_tuning.mp3;
fiddlers-green;1;Traditional;;Irish Folk;G;3/4;;E:\mp3\fiddlers-green.mp3;
loves-me-like-a-rock;2;Paul Simon;Paul Simon;gospel;G|G|Eb|;0;;"E:\mp3\loves-me-like-a-rock.mp3";

Attached Files
.csv   songs.csv (Size: 338 bytes / Downloads: 1)

Messages In This Thread
CSV Import in Windows 10 with MP3s - by songcrafter - 12-10-2018, 07:47 AM