• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost files
Hi hope you can help I have all the song titles but no files I think this has happened before on a update that I missed sorry to be a pain old and forgetful have a merry Christmas to all  gunner.
What storage location did you have specified under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location? If you didn't change it, that's fine, I just want to verify. Did you recently update your tablet's OS version? Or did you make any other changes that could explain why the files are missing?

Mike
(12-22-2018, 08:34 AM)Zuberman Wrote: What storage location did you have specified under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location? If you didn't change it, that's fine, I just want to verify. Did you recently update your tablet's OS version? Or did you make any other changes that could explain why the files are missing?

Mike

Hi Mike not sure what has happened I haven't updated the OS for along time as you must know i'am not to good with computers all the titles are there but try to open them message saying no files.Mike it's not a problem if I have lost the sheet music I can start again. Nice that you are trying to help many thanks Bill.
I suspect Mike would like to know why it isn't working (in case it indicates an underlying problem)
i.e. if possible, give Mike a chance to investigate before resorting to reloading the files

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
If you go to Settings->Other Settings->Find Missing Files, does it show every file for every song? The last step would be to use a file manager like File Manager + (free on Google Play) to go see if the files are actually gone off the file system. If every single file is truly missing and you made no changes to the device, I can't explain how every file would suddenly be missing like that.  The only time I've ever seen something like that before was when someone had their library on an SD card that was failing.

Mike
(12-22-2018, 11:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you go to Settings->Other Settings->Find Missing Files, does it show every file for every song? The last step would be to use a file manager like File Manager + (free on Google Play) to go see if the files are actually gone off the file system. If every single file is truly missing and you made no changes to the device, I can't explain how every file would suddenly be missing like that.  The only time I've ever seen something like that before was when someone had their library on an SD card that was failing.

Mike

Hi Mike thank you for your help in trying to fix my problem I must have done something wrong I have lost other files so I have started again. Many thanks Bill