• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
I'm going to do my best to get the iOS version finished by the summer, but it's a very aggressive goal. A lot of that will depend on how the beta testing goes and whether any major hurdles are encountered. 

Mike
Hi, new member here! I currently use forScore on an iPad Pro, but after reading this forum I’d be interested in being a beta tester for your product.
Thanks Djerzy, Anja, and cdgabbb, I welcome the help once a beta version is ready for testing.

Mike
I've an old iPad that I can use for testing. Just let me know. Old devices often reveal interesting problems Wink.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Yeah, count me in to for beta testing, too. I have an iPad for remote controling a mixer and am willing to give MSP iOS a try with it as well.
Hi, I’m in also for beta testing mobile sheets for ios. I have a 2019 iPad 128Gb. I really need mobile sheet on iPad, I don’t like forScore.

Thanks

Denis.
Thanks all, we should have a pretty good sized group for beta testing which I'm really happy about. I just need to finish the annotations redesign and then I'll post my progress on the iOS version along with regular updates so users are aware of the different stages of development and when the beta will be ready.

Mike
I'm getting iPad people interested into MSPro. FAQ: Will the iPad be able to restore a backup from Android and vice versa? Cloud sync? Will the PC companion talk to iMSPro?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I will have to figure out the details as I go as far as how iOS handles file management, but my plan is to ensure that all features are compatible across all platforms. So yes - the iPad will be able to restore a backup from Android and use the cloud sync feature and I'll ensure the companion app works with it as well. In terms of where the files are placed, I'm not sure how much control I have over that. I also will create a Mac version of the companion app after the iOS version is released. 

Mike
(01-15-2020, 01:46 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I will have to figure out the details as I go as far as how iOS handles file management, but my plan is to ensure that all features are compatible across all platforms. So yes - the iPad will be able to restore a backup from Android and use the cloud sync feature and I'll ensure the companion app works with it as well. In terms of where the files are placed, I'm not sure how much control I have over that. I also will create a Mac version of the companion app after the iOS version is released. 

Mike
Hi

I am an active user of MobileSheets both on Android as on Windows and having an IPAD Pro I love to become a beta tester..  Sync files between android and windows(platform I use to create music) now is working fine and I hope that will be the case as well with IOS.
Hi Mike,

as singer in a choir, I'm using Mobilesheets for rehearsals and concerts on Surface Pro (Win 10).
But it is definitely too heavy ! my Ipad Pro 11 is easier to handle during 2h, but Forscore cannot be compared to Mobilesheets !
If I can help for beta testing for the iOS version, I'm here (especially for handwriting annotation features with pencil).

Many thanks for your hard work.

Morgane
Hi Mike, I just aquired an Ipad pro, so I am available as Beta tester for the IOS version of mobilesheets, if you still can use another Beta tester and i can also provide support for the Dutch translation if you need some help in that area.

Regards Jos van Loendersloot
Thanks, I appreciate all the help I can get. I'm just working hard to finish up the annotations redesign still - it's a pretty massive undertaking.
I have an iPad Pro 2017 and one of my players has the iPad Pro 2018 (both 12.9'').
If you need any help - German and English - I would love to help or test.
Is there any news on when the version for iOS will be available?