• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
When it comes to audio, Apple iOS does have a distinct advantage over Android, particularly in the area of latency.  Plus, because Apple is so much better for audio work, there are many more apps for musicians to use.  However, MSP is undoubtedly the best in its class and beats any of the similar Apple apps.

If you need the audio advantages Apple offers, then buy one, but MSP runs on the cheapest of Android devices, so I would say buy one of those as well and use it exclusively for MSP.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Having trialled an iPad Pro, I just could not get used to 4SC. So many people think it's the killer app, but there is no comparison. If any redeeming features of 4SC, it's prettier than MS ?

I'm now the happy owner of a Samsung galaxy tab s7+, but having MS on ios will be just brilliant for those. Seeing the markets are of ios devices in the USA, even more so.
Ich benutze MS seit 1 Monat auf einem 13.3" Hannspree Titan Tablet.
Dieses hat die Abmessungen von 337x220mm. Wobei davon leider nur sichtbar 300x170mm sind.
Das ist auch größte Schwachpunkt, da es ansonsten sehr gut funktioniert und preislich unschlagbar ist.
Es ist in einem stabilen Case verpackt und somit auf der Bühne auch robust.
Die matte Displayschutzfolie ist ideal gegen Blendungen, hat aber den Nachteil, dass man am 
Anfang etwas gestört ist an der Schärfe zum normalen Display ohne Folie und mit dem Stift schreiben
funktioniert leider nicht mehr gut. 

Es hat nur eine sichtbare Breite von 170mm. Da fehlen in der Breite 2-3cm zum iPad.
DIN A4 = 295x210mm.

Samsung bringt jetzt das S8 Ultra mit Abmessungen von 326,4 x 208,6mm heraus.

Das iPadPro 12.9 hat 280,6 x 214,9mm.

Das iPad bietet also mehr sichbare Breite wie das Samsung.

Ich würde es mir sehr wünschen, wenn MS auf IOS kommt.
(02-06-2022, 10:13 PM)ChristianG Wrote: Samsung bringt jetzt das S8 Ultra mit Abmessungen von 326,4 x 208,6mm heraus.

Das iPadPro 12.9 hat 280,6 x 214,9mm.

Das iPad bietet also mehr sichbare Breite wie das Samsung.

Ich würde es mir sehr wünschen, wenn MS auf IOS kommt.

Samsung S8 Ultra has very thin bezels compared to yPad. S8 Ultra being taller you'd see more of next page in continuous page mode which is always better.
Large screen size alternatives are 13.3" eInk devices (4:3 aspect ratio) or 12.3" screens with 3:2 aspect ratios like Pixel Slate, Surface Pro or HP X2.
Frage zum eInk: 
Das neue Boox Max Lumi2 hat ja eine Beleuchtung. Das Vorgängermodell nicht.
Das Vorgängermodell ist dann wie ein Blatt Papier bzgl. Lichtverhältnisse ?
Und alles ohne Farbe ? Keine Leuchtstiftfunktion dann also ?

Leider alles noch nicht ganz perfekt die Geräte und auch ziemlich teuer für Nicht-Profis.
Ist es schont ungefähr bekannt, wann MS auf IOS kommt ?
My goal is to have a beta version ready within the next month or two (obviously the sooner the better), and then a public release will follow the beta. The duration of the beta depends on how many bugs are reported and the feedback I receive. The beta could take another month or two.  In terms of where things are at, the library screen is basically complete, so I've been working on implementing other screens and all of the various dialogs. I still have a fair amount of code to convert for the song display screen, but I should be able to provide some screenshots soon of the application in action. Thanks everyone for your patience while I get the work completed - it's going to be amazing to have the app on all three platforms with interoperability between all of them.

Mike
Great!!!!
(02-16-2022, 04:58 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: My goal is to have a beta version ready within the next month or two (obviously the sooner the better), and then a public release will follow the beta. The duration of the beta depends on how many bugs are reported and the feedback I receive. The beta could take another month or two.  In terms of where things are at, the library screen is basically complete, so I've been working on implementing other screens and all of the various dialogs. I still have a fair amount of code to convert for the song display screen, but I should be able to provide some screenshots soon of the application in action. Thanks everyone for your patience while I get the work completed - it's going to be amazing to have the app on all three platforms with interoperability between all of them.

Mike

This is great news ! Thank you Mike for your hard work
(02-16-2022, 04:58 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: My goal is to have a beta version ready within the next month or two (obviously the sooner the better), and then a public release will follow the beta....

Hello Mike,
that sounds amazing. Thank you for your work. I would be very happy to try out the beta version and give feedback to it. Where could I register/apply for the beta version? 

Greetings from Germany,  Joschka Althoff
I'll be reaching out to users once the beta is ready. Are you currently using MobileSheetsPro on an Android or Windows device (or both)?

Thanks,
MIke
Salve, uso già MSP su windows e android con grande soddisfazione. Ho acquistato un ipad 12.9 per il fattore di forma ideale per la lettura degli spartiti musicali. Sono in attesa della versione ios di MSP. Sono disponibile come beta tester. Grazie e cordiali saluti.
Auch ich nutze die Android sowie auch die Windows-Version von MobileSheetsPro und würde mich freuen den Test auf meinem iPad Pro 12.9 Zoll mitmachen zu können.
Auch ich nutze MSP auf Android sowie auf Windows und stehe gerne für den Test mit dem iPad bereit.
Thanks - I'm converting code as fast as I can to try and get things ready. I always forget just how much code there is across the various parts of the app. I'll post an update so users can see how things are looking in the next couple weeks. I'll reach out to every user who has expressed interest once things are ready for testing through TestFlight. Users will need to install TestFlight through the Apple store as that app is used to install the beta versions.

Mike
(03-07-2022, 04:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thanks - I'm converting code as fast as I can to try and get things ready. I always forget just how much code there is across the various parts of the app. I'll post an update so users can see how things are looking in the next couple weeks. I'll reach out to every user who has expressed interest once things are ready for testing through TestFlight. Users will need to install TestFlight through the Apple store as that app is used to install the beta versions.

Mike

Mike,

I would love to participate in the beta test.

Thanks,

Chris