• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Tablet Mode Sleep Mode?
This is probably more of a Windows 10 issue than a MobileSheets issue, but I thought I'd ask just in case someone has had this issue. I have a new HP Spectre x360 2 in 1 laptop. MobileSheets has been working great on it. I used it at rehearsal Wed evening without any issues. However, this morning, when I would flip the laptop to tablet mode and put the laptop on a music stand, the screen would cut off. I think, but I'm not sure, that maybe the stand was pressing the power button on the laptop and putting it into sleep mode. I changed some Windows 10 settings so that the power button does nothing when in battery mode (I think, anyway). I tried this again and pressed the power button and the laptop cut off. I had to reboot a few times while trying to play at church this morning. I didn't have any of these problems Wed. I did play with some display settings between Wed and now so that the display would turn off after an hour or so on battery mode, but I think that's the only change I made. I did try turning the laptop over the other way (this would put the power button on top). I don't like to hold it this way, though, and I had the power button on the bottom Wed. Anybody else have a problem like this? Any solutions? Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Windows 10 Tablet Mode Sleep Mode? - by rcbjr2 - 01-07-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Windows 10 Tablet Mode Sleep Mode? - by ks002 - 02-27-2019, 04:44 PM