• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluetooth Not Working Anymore
I have been using Bluetooth to sync my library between to laptops for months, and all of a sudden (since last update) I can't find the deceive via Bluetooth.

I have confirmed and connected the machines via Bluetooth outside of MS but for some reason NONE of the Bluetooth features in mobile sheets is working anymore.

Anyone else seeing issues?
Hi,

Ich habe das selbe Problem mit zwei Win 10 Tablets unter Windows sind sie gekoppelt aber Mobilesheets kann keine Master und Slave Verbindung aufbauen. Ich kann nur über einen Wifi Hotspot verbinden der zwingend eine Internetverbindung erfordert sonst geht es auch nicht. Habe es mal mit einem Router versucht um ein Netzwerk aufzubauen aber wenn dieser keine Internetverbindung hat geht es auch nicht. so bleibt nur das Handy und die Hoffnung das man auch Netz hat.  Der nächste Gig ist am Freitag und hoffe das sich bis dahin etwas getan hat. Grüße
I have confirmed that all my Bluetooth settings etc. are correct, in fact I can still send and receive files over Bluetooth (inside windows) but MS never sees the device when I search for it ???
I have some fixes coming in the next update that should help with this.  You might need to try connecting with your devices not paired (clear the pairing in the bluetooth settings) for them to be recognized by MobileSheets. The next update should address this.

Mike
Hi   I've been using MS on my Windows Surface Pro with Air Turn BT 200 connected via bluetooth for over a year (off and on, as needed).  This time, the Surface Pro connects to the BT 200 via bluetooth, but does not stay connected as soon as I open MS.  The Air Turn is in Mode 3.  I've unpaired, re-paired the Air Turn.  I've uninstalled the MS LE Enuminator bluetooth driver, restarted and reinstalled the driver.  this worked, but then MS was not accepting my commands for repeats/codas, etc.  This all worked before.  Any suggestions?  many thanks,
john
Hello John,

Did you try any of the steps in this post: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...p?tid=6112

I'm not sure why you would suddenly be encountering those problems. I have not changed anything in MobileSheets that would prevent your pedal from staying connected with any of the recent updates. Did this problem happen after an OS update, an update to MobileSheets, or out of the blue?

Thanks,
Mike
(10-30-2020, 05:18 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello John,

Did you try any of the steps in this post: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...p?tid=6112

I'm not sure why you would suddenly be encountering those problems. I have not changed anything in MobileSheets that would prevent your pedal from staying connected with any of the recent updates. Did this problem happen after an OS update, an update to MobileSheets, or out of the blue?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike
I think it was an OS update, as it seemed 'out of the blue'.  My wife fiddled with the two devices.  My pedal was not in the correct mode.  Then she 'removed' the BT 200 from the bluetooth list and turned off the Bluetooth on the Surface Pro.  The pedal was placed into Mode 1 (direct mode).  She may have done something in MS, but I'm not sure.  She restarted both devices.  Turned on the Bluetooth on the Surface Pro.  Went to MS - settings and then, pedal... and then connected the Bt 200 as if for the first time.  That worked....  
John