• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to share or export files from Surface Pro 6
Hello, 

I've been using the Android version of MSP for years on a Samsung Tab S2. Last week I bought a Surface Pro 6 and have successfully installed my library back up and commenced using MSP. I tried to email a file today without any success. In the Android version, when I clicked on share file, I had heaps of options for doing so and normally used my GMail account. In the Windows version I am only offered three options: Outlook mail (which I don't use), OneNote (which didn't work - One Note told me I didn't have permission to access the file) or Skype, which I couldn't do because I'm not connected with this person on Skype (however I did send it to a family member as a trial and it worked - but I would much rather use GMail!). I can't even save it to Google Drive or OneDrive and then email from there. 

When I tried to go via Export rather than Share, I got confused! I chose to send it to OneDrive but it tells me the file already exists and asks if I want to overwrite it. But I can't see that file in my OneDrive folder! Same problem if I try to export to Google Drive. I'm reluctant to go ahead because I'm don't know what I'm overwriting!

Screen shots attached. 

What step/s (or perhaps apps?) am I missing please? (PS I am very new to Windows 10 - my PC is still running Windows 7.)
Thanks 
Bee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
How to share or export files from Surface Pro 6 - by Bee - 02-05-2019, 11:43 PM