• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart Buttons
I'd like to request enhancements to smart buttons.

There's already one to start/pause audio for the song. Please add a way to play a specific audio (of multiple ones added to the song). 
Probably the simplest way is to provide a/the number for the audio.

Then one could set up multiple smart buttons through a document to play the different attached audio files. This would be splendid for
books with lots of musical example files coming with the sheet music or tutorial books.

Also it's much work to click through all the menus to add a smart menu. I would like to have some repetition/duplication option where one can simply add
a smart button with all the data of the previous one and where you just have to edit a few things (for instance the audio file number in the other request above).
Those all sound like good additions, I'll just have to find the time for them. I appreciate the feedback!

Thanks,
Mike
+1 Smart button for different Audio Files attached to specific pages within a song  would be great. Having a lot of teaching books with play along cd's :-)
I've added the ability to play back a specific audio file with a given start time using smart buttons. This will be available in the next update. I'll look into adding options for saving favorites and duplicating existing buttons in a future update. 

Mike
Thanks