• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
The settings screen is mostly dynamic and is driven by components from Google. I just supply some glue in terms of what settings to display and how to map them back to my code. Doing something like trying to redesign the settings so that you can go forward/backward through multiple screens would require me to write my own implementation of the entire settings screen (a significant investment of time). Even if I just wanted to split the settings into smaller sections and have a lot more sections on the side (Display Settings 1, Display Settings 2, Display Settings 3, etc), there are e-ink devices with different screen sizes, so I probably wouldn't eliminate scrolling on all of them. There's also a possibility that the number of entries on the side would get too long as well if I broke them up that way. So I don't have a good answer for this at the moment. If the number of e-ink users grows to a significant number, then it may be worth investing additional time for the settings screen, otherwise I don't think there would be a large reward for the amount of time invested versus other high priority issues.

I left A2 on in the video as I believe it's on by default.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by Zubersoft - 05-13-2019, 01:59 AM
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM