• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
If you have the pen tool activated, the screen redraw is completely disabled, so the layers window won't show updates when layers are created or annotations are added to it. I don't have a good solution for that at the moment, because if I constantly turn the screen refresh on and off, it's going to cause the whole screen to be redrawn every single time an annotation is created, and that flashing would get real annoying, real fast. In the past, I tried to use a method in the Onyx library to update just a specific area on the screen. This caused some user's devices to completely lock up, requiring a hard reboot, so I have no desire to try to mess around with that again.

I'll look into the other issues you've reported, but it would help if you test those things with a tool other than the pen tool activated (unless that is how you were testing it) just to rule out odd issues with the fast drawing mode.

The link icon synchronizes visibility changes among all layers with identical names on all pages of the current song. It also synchronizes which layer is active for editing on each page. This was implemented based on user requests and was added somewhere around 3.0.4 or 3.0.5.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by Zubersoft - 04-15-2021, 07:15 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM