• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
Hi, I've used Mobile Sheets for several years for live classical performance and it's really fantastic thanks. Never fails. Have been using it with two 10" tablets linked together with bluetooth for 2-page view, plus a bluetooth pedal for page turning.

I've just been looking at changing to the Boox Tab X and came across this discussion about screensaver timeout. Did a bit more research and came up with this from Boox... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvmTPzVa6P4&t=314s

Looks like one of the options in some models is for a "transparent" screensaver. I saw a comment on another forum suggesting that the transparent screensaver is actually a screen shot of the current page that gets displayed as the new screensaver. No idea if that's an option in the Tab X - maybe someone who owns one knows? Is is possible to work this kind of idea directly into Mobilesheets maybe? Probably too much work just for one platform. The biggest concern would be that if it's then in screensaver mode...playing long section of music...then time comes to turn the page, that it instantly comes back to life and turns the page.

This is a big showstopper for the Tab X for me. I'll stick with my two 10" units until they sort it out. Love Mobilesheets though!

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by debiddoki - 05-20-2023, 02:32 PM