• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick access to the search option (direct access from the lyrics level)
Hi, I would see quick access to the search option. Please find attached screen with magnifier simbol.
I know the option exist but i is lacated in werid places.
Besides of that, would see smaller window with the list of filtered titles, because nowadays it covers almost the whole current lyrics.
What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There really isn't a lot of room for a search bar or search icon in the title bar. If you had loaded a text/chord pro file, there would be two more icons directly underneath that box in your picture. Having said that, the quick action box is very quick/easy to access and if you long press the right icon and assign "Find and load song" to it, then you can get to the dialog quickly. Additionally, if you would like me to add an option to assign that as a touch action under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions, I can certainly do that so that you could search for a new song with a single tap. You can also tap the circle at the bottom left corner of the song overlay and the "Find and Load Song" option is there as well.

If users think that those options still aren't convenient enough and a search icon should be added to the title bar, let me know and we can discuss this. In that case, I may only show the icon on devices of a certain width.

Thanks,
Mike
Quote:Additionally, if you would like me to add an option to assign that as a touch action under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions, I can certainly do that so that you could search for a new song with a single tap.
This would be a good idea and alternative way for searching.

Quote:You can also tap the circle at the bottom left corner of the song overlay and the "Find and Load Song" option is there as well.

I cannot find it

Quote:I may only show the icon on devices of a certain width

and this is the best solution in my opinion. The window with the filtered list could be twice less as it is right now.