• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 Keyboard support
(05-09-2019, 08:09 PM)itsme Wrote: Hi Shaun,
That's a great idea for a helpful workaround. How about sharing your AHK scripts? Thanks in advance.
OK - see how it works  - It is a really poor substitute for Proper keyboard support:-)
Best wishes,

ShaunHH
If you change the extension you should be able to post it as file.
Just change the filename to something like ShaunsSkrip.ahk.txt and drop a note that the final ".txt" has to be removed to make it work.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 1803
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(05-11-2019, 08:51 PM)itsme Wrote: If you change the extension you should be able to post it as file.
Just change the filename to something like ShaunsSkrip.ahk.txt and drop a note that the final ".txt" has to be removed to make it work.

Thanks - I was wondering whether to do that (and have now done so) as Windows hides extensions from most users...

Best wishes,
ShaunHH
Great. Thanks
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 1803
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I've made some modifications for the next update so that you can press Ctrl + F to select the search box and it will highlight existing text so you can clear it quickly if desired. Pressing enter with one value displayed in the list will load that entry. Pressing the down arrow will switch focus to the list so you can navigate to the song you want and press enter to load it. Hopefully these changes will help in the short term.

Thanks,
Mike
(05-28-2019, 05:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I've made some modifications for the next update so that you can press Ctrl + F to select the search box and it will highlight existing text so you can clear it quickly if desired. Pressing enter with one value displayed in the list will load that entry. Pressing the down arrow will switch focus to the list so you can navigate to the song you want and press enter to load it. Hopefully these changes will help in the short term.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,
that is excellent news for me!  Smile
Many thanks for your support - this will certainly be a great help to  (PC) keyboard  users!!

Best Wishes,

Shaun

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon