• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes Field Not Displaying Properly
I can't verify what the line endings are because I don't know to figure it out...Wink

What I did just try was copying the text again from Wikipedia and pasting it into a Word document, then pasting from the Word document into the Song Notes and making sure I pasted it as just text. I also tried the other paste options of "keeping the source formatting" and "merging the formatting".

I also tried pasting directly from Wikipedia into the Song Notes.

Regardless of what paste option I used or whether I pasted directly into the Song Notes or not, the results are the same: it displays as microscopic text in a long narrow text box.

The problem appears to NOT be specific to a particular Wikipedia page, it happened regardless of the page.

Note: I was copy/pasting the text into the Song Notes via the Companion however, I tried typing in text manually from the Companion and it appears normally in MobileSheets just like it did when I tested that theory by typing in the text directly into Song Notes in MobileSheets on my tablet.

I also tried manually typing text into a Word document and then copy/pasting that into the Song Notes. When I did that, the text appeared normally.

So to the uninitiated (me), It seems like copy/pasting from Internet web pages is the culprit however I KNOW I did it before and it worked so something has changed.

Hope this helps!

Messages In This Thread
Notes Field Not Displaying Properly - by Scherzo - 05-23-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: Notes Field Not Displaying Properly - by Scherzo - 05-23-2019, 05:40 AM