• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Da capo" problem with pedal
Hello @all,

for less surprise on what comes next at the page ends I want to scroll 50% of the page each time I tap on a Donner 2-button pedal, either up or down. At the end of the score I would like to use the "da capo" function: to return to the 1st page in advancing pedal use direction with just one tap.

When scrolling back this works perfectly: Being at the start of a score, PAGE_UP switches instantaneously to the last score page. The chosen function is (German translation given here as shown in my setting, in order not to confuse things) "Am oberen Ende nach oben scrollen oder umblättern".

But: In forward direction, PAGE_DOWN just doen't do anything when the last page of the score is reached. I chose the corresponding function "Am unteren Ende nach unten scrollen oder umblättern".

The pedal is set to mode 1: "Up | Dn"

This post relates to the free version 2.6.2 that I am presently evaluating before going to buy the Pro version.

Kind regards,

Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
"Da capo" problem with pedal - by Petra-Kathi - 06-01-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Zubersoft - 06-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Petra-Kathi - 06-03-2019, 05:45 AM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Zubersoft - 06-03-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Petra-Kathi - 06-03-2019, 05:51 PM