• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Da capo" problem with pedal
Hi Mike,

Quote:If you want to just scroll and turn pages, did you enable "Repeat Mode"? That would be necessary for the app to go from the last page back to the first.

Oops, no, I didn't set it (at least not deliberately) - assuming that what works backwards would work forward as well. As I wrote: With my given settings the reverse scrolling from page 1 to page 'last' with one pedal tap works flawlessly (although I cannot imagine any reasonable application for this functionality Wink ) and invoking a forward scroll event with my finger tipping on the screen (when last page is shown) does indeed do what I would expect from the pragmatically identical pedal usage. Therefore I am somewhat confused with the app's differing reaction.

But you are right: I understood the page ordering function only after I wrote my initial post in this thread. So the "da capo" function is readily satisfiable by this function with very few effort.

Thanks for the discussion,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
"Da capo" problem with pedal - by Petra-Kathi - 06-01-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Zubersoft - 06-03-2019, 05:21 AM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Petra-Kathi - 06-03-2019, 05:45 AM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Zubersoft - 06-03-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: "Da capo" problem with pedal - by Petra-Kathi - 06-03-2019, 05:51 PM