• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10
I can also help transfer people to the FastSpring version if they prefer that. I'm going to push the update to my FastSpring store as soon as I can.

Mike
I've updated Windows 10.  MS seems to be working again.  

Thanks
(06-04-2019, 03:43 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, you need to be running version 1809 or later. Can you update to that or will it not let you?

Thanks,
Mike

During the check for updates it did not give me the option, said I was up to date. As it is the home version, not sure they've updated for that yet. I'll do a little research.

Thanks
If you were using "Check for Updates" in Windows 10, that may not work. That's why I suggested going to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software.../windows10 and clicking "Update now" as that usually gets you the very latest updates. If that did not work either, let me know.

Thanks,
Mike
(06-04-2019, 03:57 AM)charkerr Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 03:43 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, you need to be running version 1809 or later. Can you update to that or will it not let you?

Thanks,
Mike

During the check for updates it did not give me the option, said I was up to date. As it is the home version, not sure they've updated for that yet. I'll do a little research.

Thanks
Managed to figure out the update, everything works fine now. Thanks for the help.
(06-04-2019, 03:47 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I can also help transfer people to the FastSpring version if they prefer that. I'm going to push the update to my FastSpring store as soon as I can.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I am facing the same problem since yesterday evening. I have already tried to update my tablet to the newest Windows 10 version but unfortuantely my tablet hardware is not compatible (that's what the Windows updater is telling me).
Can you transfer me to the FastSpring version since I am afraid that the update via the Windows shop will take too long for me (i have a gig this weekend) ?

Regards, Rainer
Version 2.6.5 is available through the Microsoft Store now. If you go to the store and search for MobileSheets, you should see an option to update. Please update to that version and you should no longer encounter the crash. Let me know if you encounter any issues updating or running the app after.

Mike
Hello,
I am having the same problem with Mobilesheets not opening. It started yesterday and is still happening today. I have Windows 10 Home version 1803. My computer does not let me update to the new version (Windows Home 1903) - I have tried multiple times now. I'm getting quite concerned because I use Mobilesheets for my work as a musician almost daily. I have rehearsals and performances tomorrow for which I'm going to have to print off a ton of music (without my annotations) if it doesn't get fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
Have you updated to version 2.6.5? That fixes the crash at startup and works just fine with Windows 10 Home version 1803. 

Thanks,
Mike
It works!!!!!! You are a lifesaver! Words cannot express my gratitude for this app and all the work you do on it - thank you Mike!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon