• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eInk - links
I've created links using different colours on a traditional Android tablet.  If I then display the song on an eInk tablet (Boox Max 2) then they are shown in different shades of grey.  I'm not too bothered about that (although different patterns would help tell the difference between "colours") but the main issue is that "light" colours are rendered in a very light grey that can be hard to spot.  Perhaps a darker border might help?

--Andrew
Are you wanting a border around the entire link, or are you wanting the font itself to be modified? The PDF library just provides me an image to display for the entire page, so modifying something like the appearance of font really isn't an option. If you wanted me to try to locate the link in the image and draw a box around it, that is something I could do, but I'm not sure if that's really all that useful.

Mike
Are we talking about the same thing?  I mean the coloured circles that get added when I use the "add link" dialog - you then press them to make the jump to another part of the music.  I was thinking that if you painted the circles with darker edges (instead of solid colour) then they would show up better on a grey scale eInk display.
Oh no, we aren't. I thought you meant hyperlinks, not link points. I'll see what I can do.

Mike