• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding audio files - adds two copies
I can't seem to reproduce the problem you described with using File Manager +, so it may be OS version specific. What kind of tablet are you currently using and what OS version is it running?  On version 9.0, when I tap the icon with a magnifying glass, it brings up Google's standard file picker. If I tap the icon at the top left, I can then pick File Manager + as the source. If I then pick an audio file, only a single instance of it is added to the song.

As far as the problem you encountered with the .msb file, that's definitely not what should happen. I just tested creating a simple library, added an audio file to a song, created a backup file, and extracted that song using the backup file in the companion app, and the audio file was successfully extracted. So it definitely sounds like the .msb file that you created does not have the audio file in it. If you can create a new backup file and verify the same behavior occurs (and the audio files are successfully loaded when you load that song in MS Pro), then I can take a look at the backup file to see what the problem is.

You are correct that the backup file will only contain a single instance of a file. This was very important for users that utilize snippets and CSVs and share files among many songs.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Adding audio files - adds two copies - by raichea - 08-20-2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Adding audio files - adds two copies - by Zubersoft - 08-20-2019, 03:43 AM