• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not updating properly
Upon running the program, my current version (2.8.5) shows the option to install the 2.8.6 version. I've tried this several times, it appears to install fine, but it's just not updating, it's still showing v2.8.5 and showing the update box when running. I've tried intalling what I assume is the latest version directly from your site too, but that's the same.
I've rebuilt and reuploaded the installer. Please try updating again and let me know if you still encounter any issues.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks, seems fine now.
With the latest update, exactly the same is happening again, but showing as v2.8.8, installed update to v2.8.9 and it's still showing v2.8.8 and prompting to download and install v2.8.9 every time I run the program.
A few errors occurred during the rollout of version 2.8.9. Version 2.9.0 is the latest version of the companion app now. You should be able to update to that. If you run into any issues, uninstall the companion app and install the latest version off the website: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html

Mike
Thanks, all okay now with v3.0.0