• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library Sync doesn't update setlists, albums etc
I spent over an hour looking into this. I set up a fresh library on my PC, imported about four songs, created setlists and albums, and uploaded them to a new folder on Google Drive using the Sync Library->Sync to a cloud folder feature. I then used my Surface Pro 4 and sychronized to that folder. So I had the same library on each device. I then made modifications to the setlists and synchronized them to Google Drive. During some of my initial tests, I was able to reproduce exactly what you were describing - it seemed like some of my changes either weren't being uploaded, or weren't being downloaded. The second I set things up so I could investigate, I've been unable to reproduce the problem over 50+ minutes of various tests. I tried clearing both devices, restarting everything from scratch, but now every sync I try works properly. 

Can you please verify that if you try multiple times with the Surface Pro to sync to changes you made on the PC, they aren't seen? Can you also try synchronizing the PC to the same folder, and let me know if you see any messages indicating that the various groups (setlists, albums, etc) are being updated? I need to know if a) the PC is uploading changes you've made, and b) if the tablet is seeing those changes and downloading them. It would help to narrow down which side of the equation is the problem.  Unless I can find a way to reliably reproduce this problem, I'm going to have a tough time figuring it out because the logic seems to work as intended. It would help to know what kind of changes you are making that aren't being synchronized across. I tried removings songs, adding songs, and reordering songs.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library Sync doesn't update setlists, albums etc - by Zubersoft - 09-09-2019, 04:31 AM