• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a limit to # of scores I can add?
NEWBIE ALERT

Hi, apologies for my ignorance, and also if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm brand new to MobileSheets (and Android).  I'm a violinist, and you can count me as yet another one who got annoyed by Apple's price gouging, so instead of an iPad/Forscore (which all my colleagues seem to use), I bought a Microsoft Surface, and added MobileSheets, specifically to load my sheet music, especially orchestra parts.

What is the limit to the number of scores one can store on MobileSheets?  I've only imported 12 scores -- our first 2 weeks worth of repertoire -- and there's an icon on the upper left corner that looks like a temperature gage, and it seems to indicate I've already used almost 100%. 

Or am I reading that wrong?  

All I want is to be able to read my sheet music on my Surface for when I'm practicing my parts, and maybe occasionally mark a fingering or two.  I don't need to add audio, or create lists, or transpose, or compose.  I just want to avoid dragging piles of sheet music with me, especially when I'm on tour!  But if I can only put a dozen or so scores on here, I'm in trouble...

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Is there a limit to # of scores I can add? - by Lavazza - 09-09-2019, 06:14 AM