• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Option for Pop-Up Text Box When Leaving a Song
Hello, Mike,

I hoping you can consider adding a simple feature.  I know it will help me, but I think it might help other synth players (especially anyone with a Casio synth).  (I suspect there are others that may benefit from this feature as well).

Problem:
In some songs I play (during gigs, etc.) I use synth presets (or user presets).  Other times I use "Registration Parts", which allow you to add splits (with octave changes), layers, and other features.

During a gig when I leave song that uses a Registration Part to play a song that uses preset/user tones, the synth retains the splits/layers/octave changes from the Registration Part.  So, unless I make sure I "clear out that" split/layer/octave change, it messes up the sounds of the tones I select for the next song (it will apply the split/layer/octave change to the preset/user tone, when I don't want that).

Current work around:
So, what I do now in a set list, which usually works, is set up a pop-up text box in the song following the song with the Registration Part.  In the text box I remind myself to clear out the split/layer/octave change that was in the prior Registration Part I used.

Unfortunately, if we start skipping around songs, this work around does not work (because I am not playing the songs in the set list order order to see the pop-up text box in the song following the song with the Registration Part)

Solution:
So, I would like the option of adding a pop-up text box whenever I leave a particular song.  So, in songs that I use a Registration Part, whenever I leave that particular song, it will remind me (with a pop-up text box I create) to clear out the Registration Part.

Thanks for you consideration.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread
Option for Pop-Up Text Box When Leaving a Song - by jeffn1 - 09-25-2019, 09:45 PM