• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Option for Pop-Up Text Box When Leaving a Song
(09-28-2019, 12:21 AM)itsme Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 11:13 PM)jeffn1 Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 05:32 PM)itsme Wrote: How about a MIDI command when leaving a song?
For me it looks like some action has to be applied to the synthesizer and the reminder pop-up is just a crutch that you don't forget to do it manually.
Yes, the pop up is reminder.  I don't connect my keyboards to my tablet and I am not going to add a another layer of complexity.
But you easily ask for another layer of complexity in MSP software by requesting a feature that you might be the only person who needs such a pop-up?
This is not too complex for the user.  Ignore it if you don't need it.  (There are plenty off tools (maybe 90%) I don't use.)

I could see this being helpful for any person who uses some set up for a song that would need to be undone going forward.

Of course, keyboard players would benefit most (reminder to undue transpose is another use)

Also, guitarists who want to remind themselves to "undo" drop D (or other) tuning.

I wouldn't be surprised to find other uses are found for this if it is available.  (I suggested an option that pedal pushes do not switch to the next song in a set list.  I have seen that that is option is useful to others).

But, I am not pushing further.  Mike has plenty to work on, this may not be useful to everyone (and Mike is very responsive and willing to engage).

Jeff

Messages In This Thread
RE: Option for Pop-Up Text Box When Leaving a Song - by jeffn1 - 09-28-2019, 02:00 AM