• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets on Surface Pro or Android Tablet?
I'm wondering if the experience would be any different? I currently have an Surface Pro 4 which I think would work well with the app, but was wondering if using an Android table would be any better or different.

Currently using trial version, seem to work well. What's a good pedal to pair for page turns? Or is it possible to send a midi signal from SP4 and use that to turn page? I'm also running Pianoteq on the SP4.

Thanks!
I figured out the midi. I can use a pedal to change the page, but I can't run Pianoteq at the same time, since only 1 app can have a hold on the midi device? I'm using a USB MIO cable.

Perhaps I can find an air pedal to use with it. .. Or, just quickly tap the screen with my finger .. that's probably better Big Grin

So far, I'm liking the Windows Trial version.
Hi GatsbyGlen,

I have used Mobile Sheets with an Android tablet, and it worked very well. However I now prefer using either my Microsoft Surface Book 2 or Surface Go. Both work extremely well.

I started using a Bluetooth foot pedal for page turning, but now I exclusively use the "Scroll Entire Song in Fixed Time" in the Automatic Scroll settings, and then I don't have to worry about page turns at all. I find that process works very well for me.....

Cheers
John
(10-02-2019, 04:21 PM)JBlyth Wrote: but now I exclusively use the "Scroll Entire Song in Fixed Time" in the Automatic Scroll settings, and then I don't have to worry about page turns at all. I find that process works very well for me.....

Cheers
John

Oh wow, I'll have to give that try. Thanks for the tip!