• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF Page Number Customization or Page Number Shift
With a CSV file more or less all fields of the song editor can be populated. Each CSV column refers to a song editor field. Title and Page Order are mandatory. You are free to add more columns as you like to fill albums, keys, composers, collections, whatever. In chapter "CSV OR PDF BOOKMARK IMPORT" of the manual you can find a list of keywords how to address the columns / fields. Unknown columns are ignored by MSP.

And: you don't have to import all songs of a certain CSV: As soon as you open a CSV, MSP shows a list of all songs that the CSV contains. You can select with checkboxes which songs you really want to be imported.

That's how I use fakebooks and CSV import: I only import those songs into my "productive" library that I really plan to use.
I use a second MSP library (are you aware that you can switch libraries?) to import all songs of a lot of fakebooks for looking up what I have.

I recommend that you make a backup of your library (or use a second device) so that you can go back at any time and play around with some examples.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: PDF Page Number Customization or Page Number Shift - by itsme - 10-29-2019, 02:50 AM