• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting to my pc
I'm running windows 7 and cannot seem to import songs in word format, or pdf, into my K10. The manual only tells how to do it in Windows 10. Should I load the songs onto an AD card and then use that to import? I've connected the K10 to my PC with a cable but I can't seem to read any of the files on the K10 or make a solid connection. 

I've been taking pictures, scan feature, to get all my songs off paper and it works to a degree. Not as clear as I think an imported song would be. I'm just wanting to import the songs.Nothing fancy.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Steve
This was addressed through email, but for the benefit of any other users, word documents are not currently supported and have to be converted to PDF before importing. This may or may not change in the future depending upon what libraries become available for Android and Windows and their cost. To import files, you can use an SD card, then Local->Import File and tap the SD card icon to jump to the location of the SD card.

Mike
Thanks - Steve
I am looking at this pedal - iKKEGOL USB Single Foot Switch Control One Key  It won't get used a lot as I am retired and my buddies and I get together a couple of times a month. So it only needs to work with the dozen or so songs I have been unable to get down to one page.

Thanks