• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Library
Hi musical throng!

When it comes to MobileSheets, I'm a new boy on the block so please forgive me if my questions have already been discussed on the forum.

I have consulted the manual quite often as I wend my way through my first compilation but I'm unsure as to how the project is 'Saved' or 'Saved As'.  I am putting this compilation together for several band members and I would like to create a compilation (do I mean 'Library'?) which contains all of our songs put into Setlists, then 'Save' it as an initial template so the different band members can then do a 'Save As' and edit it up as they wish . . annotations etc... The terminology I'm using may be incorrect.

At the moment I'm doing this by doing a 'Back Up' of the library using [band name] as the name of the back up.  I then back up the library again changing the back up name to [band name - TONY] as the name .  Tony can then edit/add etc his own library.

Is this the proper way of doing what I'm trying to achieve or is there another, better, way of doing it? 

As part of this procedure I would like to be able to add new charts so that everybody gets them!

I apologise for the fact that maybe I'm not understanding the manual well . . . btw. it is an excellent manual!

Cheers . . .  Confused

Messages In This Thread
Save Library - by runawaymartin - 10-28-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Save Library - by Zubersoft - 11-10-2019, 05:05 PM