• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inserted symbols with the text-tool are missing in exported PDF File
What that means is that either the PDF is missing the font that was used to generate those symbols, or the PDF library is not handling the unicode symbols well for some reason. I have seen the white/black issue, but that's actually completely out of my control. That's the Android device doing that - I certainly don't assign different colors to those symbols. I think it's just due to me using the unusual unicode symbols that is revealing an issue in the way the tablet handles the text. I see this mostly on Samsung devices. 

I think this will have to wait for the annotation redesign which I'm trying to finish (although it keeps getting pushed back due to customer support and having to investigate bugs). With the redesign, I'm not going to support inserting those symbols using the current approach. Instead, it will all be done through the stamp tool, but the stamp tool will be so much easier to use and the stamps will be vector based so they will scale to any size properly. This does mean you'll need to update songs that use those stamps though if you want it to look better. Songs that currently use those unicode symbols will continue to work, I just won't be providing an option to insert those symbols as text.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inserted symbols with the text-tool are missing in exported PDF File - by Zubersoft - 11-22-2019, 04:02 AM