• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto re-connect of tablets fails (master-slave)
I don't believe internet connectivity should matter for detecting the WiFi network, however some older Android devices had issues with being connected to WiFi without internet connectivity (the device would automatically disconnect from the WiFi). I'm not sure what Android OS versions your devices are running. I don't know why your iPads wouldn't work with the WiFi then either, as that code just looks at the list of interfaces and finds the first IPv4 address that isn't loopback and is enabled/running. As far as changing WiFi, if you do that in the middle of a connection, MobileSheets will not respond properly to that, as the code doesn't currently recalculate the IP address if the network changes. That's something I'll have to address at some point. So you'll want to disconnect and then set up the connection again if you change networks. You shouldn't need to completely close MobileSheets though - that surprises me. Did you try just simply disconnecting, closing the dialog, bringing it backup and then connecting again?

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto re-connect of tablets fails (master-slave) - by Zubersoft - 12-12-2023, 05:24 AM