• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy tablet files to new win 10 laptop
I'm sure this has been covered already, but I bought a Black Friday laptop ast week and so I'll be buying the Win 10 version of MS and I'd like to copy my music from the tablet to the laptop. Can somone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
(12-11-2019, 06:59 AM)maintech Wrote: I'm sure this has been covered already, but I bought a Black Friday laptop ast week and so I'll be buying the Win 10 version of MS and I'd like to copy my music from the tablet to the laptop. Can somone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,

Just back up your tablet to the PC Companion and restore to the new laptop (there may be another way to do it, but this should work).

Jeff
Thanks Jeffn1, I tried but failed to do that. My win 10 laptop has an irritating screen set-up and I failed to either back-up or link the tablet, however I was able to make a back-up onto my old win 7 laptop, copy that to a usb drive and load it into the new win 10 laptop. my only issue now is that I have to identify the method for the touch screen options. Just switching to the 'Tablet mode does not work, I cannot get the screen to respond to a finger, and using a mouse is frustrating, it needs a flat surface and with the laptop turned sideways I'll need to add another surface somehow.
If anyone else has an HP stream 14, I'd like to hear what they did to make it all work together.