• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem MIDI over USB Yamaha modx
Hello everyone,
I'm having this kind of problem with MIDI over usb:
I use an MSP 2.6.8 for  sheets and changing sounds on my motif XF.
In two years of gigs (around 250.each year, from when I started to use the tablet) I never had any problem. Everything was working correctly. 
Now I tried to connect MODX, OS 1.10. I programmed all bank select and program changes  and, before to use this solution on stage, I made a test, of course. Everything was working well till.. modx stopped to receive program changes. Suddenly. The blue usb icon was still on, but MODX stopped to change sounds. 
The only way to solve the problem was to disconnect modx from tablet. I made again the connection and it starts again to work. So I started a second test and, after around 50 program changes working good, modx stopped again to receive program changes.
I know, this kind of random problems are the worst, but What happened?  Any suggestion or workaround? it could be a really pity for me not to use program changes...
I connected both keyboards, motif and modx, and after few changes working good, both keyboards stopped receiving program changes... 
I wrote to Yamaha, waiting a reply, but can be some incompatibility between MSP and modx?

Thanks for reply.

Max.

Messages In This Thread
Problem MIDI over USB Yamaha modx - by actarusweb - 12-13-2019, 05:19 AM