Slave won't move to new song if in vertical scroll mode
MASTER SETTINGS:
Turn pages on slave devices: DISABLED
Load songs and setlists on slave devices: ENABLED
Kepe devices on the same page: ENABLED
Synchronize song changes in setlists: ENABLED
Create temporary copies of setlists on slave devices: DISABLED

SLAVE SETTINGS:
Let master device turn pages: ENABLED or DISABLED (tried both)
Let master device load songs and setlists: ENABLED
Let master synchronize song changes in setlists: ENABLED

These are my settings.

When I enabled "let master device turn pages" on the slave as well as enabled "turn pages on slave devices" within the master settings, the songs would change correctly.

I'm not sure what I want to happen can happen considering my songs have different page counts for each tablet. 

SONG A on the master tablet is 3 pages
SONG A on the slave is 2 pages.

The reason being is each different instrument has different layouts, multi-measure rests, measure widths, etc ... so that makes the page turn points at different locations. So I can't 
enabled the "let master device turn pages" and "turn pages on slave devices" or it will cause the pages to turn on the slave devices when they don't need to turn.

My tablets are running MSP with Vertical Scrolling enabled ... 
If I'm on SONG A and SONG B is next up, I can't just press on the right side of the screen to scroll to the next song or else the slaves won't move to the next song.
I have to go back into the setlist and choose the next song I want ... only then will the slaves move to the next song.
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slave won't move to new song if in vertical scroll mode - by dallaskruse - 12-27-2019, 03:06 AM