• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metronome Smart Button
Hi,

First of all: great piece of software! I just began using it as a conductor for a wind band and it works great!

Now my question (or maybe request...): Would it be possible to have smart buttons with a specific metronome tempo assigned to them? We often have pieces with different tempos and I'd like to have the possibility to touch a button when I come to a page with a tempo change, so that I have immediately the correct metronome!
I know I can already start/stop the metronome by smart buttons, but just with the previous tempo set, which is often not the tempo I need on a specific page.

Thanks for considering this!
Yes, I can certainly support that. That shouldn't really be any more difficult than the most recent action to load an audio track at a specific starting point. I just can't state exactly which update I will slip this into. 

Thanks,
Mike
(06-30-2019, 05:10 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, I can certainly support that. That shouldn't really be any more difficult than the most recent action to load an audio track at a specific starting point. I just can't state exactly which update I will slip this into. 

Thanks,
Mike

That would be great, thank you very much!
Hello Mike, Hello alti4,

I am actually just considering the same question/request: For any kind of score that consists of multiple songs it would be a necessary feature for the metronome to be able to change the tempo with a SmartButton (or to assign different tempos for every page).
Has such a feature been implemented in the meantime?
If not, I would like to join alti4 in this request.

@Mike: Thanks for your great work, I really like the changes that were made to the editor recently!

Malte
Hello Mike, Hello alti4,

I would like to join in on this issue/request: For any score that contains multiple songs or movements it would be necessary to be able to change the metronome tempo with a SmartButton or on a per page basis. Has this feature been implemented yet? It would be a huge help for me!

@Mike: Thanks for the great work! I really like the recent changes to the song editor.

Malte
It has not been implemented yet - the annotations rework was my focus most of last year and I'm going to be releasing another update to fix things related to that. Once the iOS version is complete, I can focus on enhancements like what you are asking for.

Mike