• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too dumb to set up a Master/Slave system?
Hello @all,

seems I am a bit dumb in getting a working setup, so some (soft) kicks up the backside might be helpfull ...   Blush 

I got a 2nd Galaxy Note Pro (P-905) as Xmas present, to accompany my former P-900 so as to create a two-pager display. Both tablets have BT enabled and are coupled by the system functionality.

# I exported my complete library from the P-900 and loaded it in the P-905. If I open the P-905 unconnected, everything seems to work as expected. All songs are there, can be loaded, show my hand-written remarks on them, etc.  The songs reside in a non-MSP administered directory (same place on both tablets)

# As soon as I set up a Master (P-900) / Slave (P-905) connection, they seem to see each other as expected. But when I choose a song on the master the slave tells me that he cannot find the song requested by the master.

# If I try to open a song on the slave while in the connected state, it tries to load it, but only displays a black blank screen

# As soon as I disconnect the slave and use it only on its own, everything works again as anticipated.

Any hints what I do wrong with the setup, please?

Kind regards and merry Xmas,

Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
Too dumb to set up a Master/Slave system? - by Petra-Kathi - 12-25-2019, 09:42 PM