• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record screen moving
(12-27-2019, 03:47 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Just to verify, you are both asking for me to change the current setting (which applies to every page in the song) so that you can set a different scroll speed per page, correct? I've gotten a lot of different kinds of requests around scrolling, so I want to be very clear about what is being asked for. Some users want to be able to dynamically adjust the speed on the fly using a pedal, some users want to be able to program not only scrolling speed but the ability to jump between pages (essentially to follow link points), some users want to be able to have it be like a macro where they can specify actions in a row (scroll 25% of the screen at this speed, wait for 5 seconds, scroll another 20% at a certain speed, etc), some users want a continuous horizontal scrolling where I have to reformat the music into one continuous horizontal line (which breaks the whole paging mechanism), and there are probably several other different kinds of requests I can find if I go back through the list. Some require massive design changes, some just require new database tables and UI components and some (like controlling speed dynamically with a pedal) require mainly code changes (although they are in the automatic scrolling code which I try to avoid modifying as I don't want to mess with functionality users have carefully set up for all their songs). So knowing the exact requirements for what is being asked for will dictate how soon I'll be able to start working on it. As things stand, my priorities are still the annotations redesign and then the iOS version. Then I'm going to start implementing feature requests at a much faster pace than in the past (as I'm going full time next year).

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Yes, l’m suggesting a feature that scroll speed can be set by page.

Frankly speaking, current MS Pro satisfy most of the function l need.

l understand the reality that the wish list is very long and fully respect your arrangement about the priority.

l want to thank you, MS Pro makes my outdoor practice easy, l don’t have to stop to catch up papers blowing away by wind anymore, not mention other powerful functions!

Hope my feedback can help.

Thanks,
ambalvlee

Messages In This Thread
Record screen moving - by ambalvlee - 12-26-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Record screen moving - by BRX - 12-26-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Record screen moving - by ambalvlee - 12-26-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Record screen moving - by ambalvlee - 12-27-2019, 01:24 AM
RE: Record screen moving - by BRX - 12-27-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: Record screen moving - by ambalvlee - 12-27-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Record screen moving - by Zubersoft - 12-27-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Record screen moving - by ambalvlee - 12-27-2019, 05:22 PM