• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor?
There is always inherent risk in rooting tablets. I've rooted a Nexus 10 to install a custom ROM on it along with an HP TouchPad. In both cases, there was a large development community around the devices along with clear, explicit instructions for how to root. The Insignia Flex is not a well known or popular tablet, so there isn't going to be much information about rooting it. I can continue to link to posts I'm finding, but please be aware that this is just me trying to help you with this. I am in no way advising you to root your device, and am not promising that any of the directions I'm linking to will work. Providing assistance for rooting devices is beyond the scope of what I can support for MobileSheets, so I have no plans to do that. If you continue, you must do so with the knowledge that you can potentially brick your devices. It is up to you whether you think that risk is worth taking.

I did find this thread which may be of value:

https://androidforums.com/threads/how-to...ex.661247/

As far as the device being stuck, have you held the power button for 10-15 seconds? If the device is in stuck in fastboot mode, it may not be easy to fix. It depends what state things are in, and whether the OS is still loadable.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor? - by dallaskruse - 01-23-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor? - by Zubersoft - 01-23-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor? - by cconusa - 11-06-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor? - by Zwart - 12-08-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Portrait Mode for HDMI Monitor? - by Zwart - 12-09-2020, 05:13 AM