• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
edit list of composers, artists etc
Dear all,

For my music sheets I can create composers, artist and various other tags. Is there a possibility to edit these lists, e.g. in case of a spelling error?

Joop
Yes, to rename them, go to the tab for the specific type (i.e. Artists or Composers), long press the entry, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Rename". If you go to Settings->Library Settings->Tab Order, you can select which tabs are visible on the library screen.

Mike
Dear Mike,

thanks for the reply, however it does not seem to work. Not on Android and not in Windows. In Android I see: add placeholder, connect tablets, etc. and in Windows the same,

Joop
(02-01-2020, 07:36 PM)JoopB Wrote: Dear Mike,

thanks for the reply, however it does not seem to work. Not on Android and not in Windows. In Android I see: add placeholder, connect tablets, etc. and in Windows the same,

Joop
I think you missed a step.  You need to long press the entry first (a tick will appear against it) then tap the three dots to bring up the rename menu.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I figured it out now, actually it works a bit different:
Windows: e.g. in the composer tab, select composer, than go to edit (not the three dots), and in that menu select the three dots
Android: composer tab, long press composer, RENAME will be in the menu.

Thanks anyway ,

Joop
Both versions work in the same exact way. In the Windows 10 version, when I select a group by long-pressing or right-clicking, "Rename" shows up at the top of the screen. It's the same on Android.

Mike