• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS companion
Hi I have mobilesheets pro on my tablet and would like download mobilesheets pro companion on my laptop will I have to pay. I have tried to download load it but it not playing. Many thanks Bill.
The companion app is available free of charge here: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/compa...hp?lang=en

Please note that the companion app is not a stand-alone version of MobileSheets that you can use to set up your library. It has to connect to a device running MobileSheets and it can then manage the library of that device. If you want to be able to set up the library in an "offline" fashion, then you'd need to install the full Windows 10 version of MobileSheets on your laptop. If you already purchased the Windows 10 version, you do not need to pay a second time to install it on your laptop. Just log in to the Microsoft Store with the account you used to purchase the app and it should let you install your purchase.

Mike
Hi Mike thank you for your reply reply i'am trying to get started so I can use your programe as it should be used. One of the club members has it setup on a chuwi 13.5 and it works great. Many thanks Bill
Gunner - are you looking for help getting started? What kind of instructions in particular are you looking for? Have you read the manual and/or quick guide yet at www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/manual.php?

Mike